Connect with us


International-News

Epstein files reveal former Prince Andrew in controversial new images



📰 LiberoReporter su Google News
Segui tutte le notizie senza perderne una
SEGUI ORA →

Newly released Epstein files by the US Department of Justice show former Prince Andrew in troubling photographs alongside Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

Newly released Epstein files by the US Department – The US Department of Justice has published thousands of pages and hundreds of photographs relating to the late financier Jeffrey Epstein, convicted of sexual offences. Among the materials are striking images depicting former Prince Andrew, Duke of York, lying across the laps of several individuals in women’s clothing, his head resting on a woman’s knee, while Ghislaine Maxwell looks on smiling.

The documents, uploaded to the Department’s website yesterday evening, have been heavily redacted to protect the identities of more than 1,200 victims. The release follows the requirements of the Epstein Files Transparency Act, which mandated that all investigative materials be made publicly available by Friday night. Epstein died in 2019 in a New York prison while awaiting trial for sex trafficking; his death was officially ruled a suicide.

Other images include Maxwell outside 10 Downing Street, former President Bill Clinton, and actor Kevin Spacey in private settings, as well as Mick Jagger and Bill Gates, with multiple faces obscured.

The Duke of York, who denies all allegations of sexual abuse against Virginia Giuffre, a woman trafficked by Epstein, had previously settled a civil lawsuit in 2022 for millions of dollars. He stepped down from his royal duties in 2019, and the publication of these files has reignited scrutiny over his ties to Epstein, prompting the King to remove his style of His Royal Highness and princely title last October.

US lawmakers have criticised the former prince for his lack of response, as he did not provide a statement within the designated timeframe regarding his connections to Epstein. Analysts suggest the release of these documents may further complicate public perception of Andrew’s involvement in Epstein’s network.

THE LATEST NEWS

Trump says Iran strike was “one hour away” as U.S. sets deadline for talks

The U.S. president signals a narrow diplomatic window for Tehran while warning that a large-scale attack remains possible if negotiations...
Read More
Trump says Iran strike was “one hour away” as U.S. sets deadline for talks

IDF orders evacuation of 12 southern Lebanon towns ahead of strikes on Hezbollah

Israeli military warns residents to move at least one kilometer away, citing renewed ceasefire violations and imminent air raids targeting...
Read More
IDF orders evacuation of 12 southern Lebanon towns ahead of strikes on Hezbollah

US Considers Military Scenario Against Cuba as Tensions Rise

According to Politico, Washington is broadening its strategic debate on Cuba beyond sanctions, with military options now reportedly under review...
Read More
US Considers Military Scenario Against Cuba as Tensions Rise

Elon Musk loses OpenAI lawsuit in federal court in Oakland

A federal jury in Oakland rules that Elon Musk’s claims against OpenAI, Sam Altman, Greg Brockman and Microsoft are time-barred,...
Read More
Elon Musk loses OpenAI lawsuit in federal court in Oakland

Ebola outbreak declared public health emergency in Congo and Uganda

WHO classifies the outbreak as a Public Health Emergency of International Concern amid rising cases in eastern Congo and cross-border...
Read More
Ebola outbreak declared public health emergency in Congo and Uganda

Trump Suspends Planned Iran Strike After Gulf Leaders’ Appeal

The U.S. president says he halted a military operation scheduled for “tomorrow” following urgent requests from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and...
Read More
Trump Suspends Planned Iran Strike After Gulf Leaders’ Appeal

(Photo: © AndKronos)