Connect with us


International-News

DOJ republishes censored Ghislaine Maxwell photos and documents



📰 LiberoReporter su Google News
Segui tutte le notizie senza perderne una
SEGUI ORA →

The U.S. Department of Justice has republished photos and documents from the 2021 Ghislaine Maxwell sex trafficking case, previously fully censored, with careful review for victims

The U.S. Department of Justice has republished Ghislaine Maxwell photos and documents that were previously released last Friday but fully censored. The updated materials relate to Maxwell’s 2021 sex trafficking case in New York, in which she was accused of assisting Jeffrey Epstein.

In a statement, the DOJ explained: “These documents were modified at the time of filing in the respective court proceedings. We have reproduced the documents, including photos, exactly as they were in our possession.” Officials emphasized that all materials will continue to be reviewed carefully to respect the privacy and safety of victims and their families.

The move follows criticism from both Democrats and some Republicans, who had urged greater transparency in the handling of these sensitive files. Legal observers note that the republished Ghislaine Maxwell photos and documents could provide further insight into the case while maintaining protections for the more than 1,200 victims involved.

The updated release ensures that the public and the media have access to the original materials with minimal modifications, while the DOJ continues to balance transparency with the need for victim protection.

THE LATEST NEWS

Trump says Iran strike was “one hour away” as U.S. sets deadline for talks

The U.S. president signals a narrow diplomatic window for Tehran while warning that a large-scale attack remains possible if negotiations...
Read More
Trump says Iran strike was “one hour away” as U.S. sets deadline for talks

IDF orders evacuation of 12 southern Lebanon towns ahead of strikes on Hezbollah

Israeli military warns residents to move at least one kilometer away, citing renewed ceasefire violations and imminent air raids targeting...
Read More
IDF orders evacuation of 12 southern Lebanon towns ahead of strikes on Hezbollah

US Considers Military Scenario Against Cuba as Tensions Rise

According to Politico, Washington is broadening its strategic debate on Cuba beyond sanctions, with military options now reportedly under review...
Read More
US Considers Military Scenario Against Cuba as Tensions Rise

Elon Musk loses OpenAI lawsuit in federal court in Oakland

A federal jury in Oakland rules that Elon Musk’s claims against OpenAI, Sam Altman, Greg Brockman and Microsoft are time-barred,...
Read More
Elon Musk loses OpenAI lawsuit in federal court in Oakland

Ebola outbreak declared public health emergency in Congo and Uganda

WHO classifies the outbreak as a Public Health Emergency of International Concern amid rising cases in eastern Congo and cross-border...
Read More
Ebola outbreak declared public health emergency in Congo and Uganda

Trump Suspends Planned Iran Strike After Gulf Leaders’ Appeal

The U.S. president says he halted a military operation scheduled for “tomorrow” following urgent requests from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and...
Read More
Trump Suspends Planned Iran Strike After Gulf Leaders’ Appeal

(Photo: © AndKronos)