Founded in 1991, the Salon du dessin was the first art fair exclusively devoted to drawing that triggered interest in the medium. 25 years later it boasts unmatched longevity in its speciality. Visitors will enjoy an exceptional programme for this anniversary, including the attendance of the prestigious Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts as guest of honour exhibiting a fantastic selection of its drawing archives for the first time in France.
The other major assets of the Salon du dessin will be its 39 exhibiting galleries, the The Daniel & Florence Guerlain Foundation contemporary drawing award, the Semaine du dessin involving 21 museums, and the Rencontres Internationales which allow the Salon du dessin to be a place where art lovers can share and exchange, whether they be beginners, connoisseurs or professionals.
- Palais Brongniart, Place de la Bourse – 75002 Paris
- Wednesday 30 March – Monday 4 April, 2016
- Open from 12:00 to 20:00 and till 22:00 on Thursday 31 March
- Admission fee €15. Catalogue free according to stock availability
- Catalogue for the 25th anniversary of the Salon du dessin, on sale at the Salon
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – site: www.salondudessin.com
26 Maggio 2019, 20:28
11 Gennaio 2016, 23:03
7 Gennaio 2016, 18:21
24 Ottobre 2014, 11:08